I just got back from a fun-filled shopping weekend and had a great time. This was just a fun fall treat that I made last weekend. Kirsten loves getting a lollipop as a treat and I thought she would love one shaped like an apple for the fall. It didn't turn out perfect, but it's still pretty cute. She thoroughly enjoyed it too! Here's what you'll need if you want to make one.
What you'll need (to make one):
1 red lollipop
1 green lollipop
baking sheet lined with tinfoil
1. preheat oven to 250F
2. put your red sucker in a plastic baggie and crush it with a mallet to form smaller pieces (don't crush too much because you don't want super small pieces). Repeat this process with your green sucker.
3. place a lollipop stick on your baking sheet lined with tinfoil.
4. arrange all your broken red lollipop pieces in a circle at the top of your lollipop stick making an apple shape. Make sure all pieces are touching so it melts properly. Take one broken green piece and place it at the top.
5. put in oven for 10-12 minutes, or until completely melted
6. remove from oven and allow to cool