When I saw these handprint Valentine’s on The Idea Room , I really wanted to make them with the kids. I’ve been saving this craft since last year. I’ve seen handprint hearts other places, but I love how they wrote cute little words around the hearts. These are adorable and make great keepsakes for you or your family. Here’s how you make them:
What you’ll need:
White paper or cardstock
1. paint the palm of one hand red.
2. stamp the hand on your paper facing downwards on a diagonal
3. paint the opposite palm pink.
4. stamp the hand on your paper facing downwards on a diagonal, opposite the other handprint – they will overlap to make a heart.
5. using your black sharpie, write cute little messages around the heart handprints.
Idea from The Idea Room