When I saw these handprint Valentine's on The Idea Room , I really wanted to make them with the kids. I've been saving this craft since last year. I've seen handprint hearts other places, but I love how they wrote cute little words around the hearts. These are adorable and make great keepsakes for you or your family. Here's how you make them:
What you'll need:
White paper or cardstock
1. paint the palm of one hand red.
2. stamp the hand on your paper facing downwards on a diagonal
3. paint the opposite palm pink.
4. stamp the hand on your paper facing downwards on a diagonal, opposite the other handprint - they will overlap to make a heart.
5. using your black sharpie, write cute little messages around the heart handprints.
Idea from The Idea Room
Linking up to Tot Tuesdays
Linking up to ABC and 123
Linking up to Kids Get Crafty
Linking up to Friday Craft Day