This idea popped into my head and I went with it. It really works better with kids with smaller hands (like Cam) because I think Kirsten's handprint whiskers are a little too much for poor Mr. Rabbit. Nonetheless, still adorable. This is along the same lines as our handprint chicks and handprint owls
. I just love them all so much. I actually brought them in to work and hung them up at my desk. They are just so cute and everyone at work loved them too. Here's how you make them:
What you'll need:
1 large sheet of cardstock
coloured cardstock for bunny - brown or white, pink, off-white, black
paper punches (optional)
1. using your white or brown cardstock, cut out a bunny face shape and glue it to your large cardstock.
2. using your pink cardstock, cut out a cute nose and some inner ears and glue on bunny.
3. using a small circle punch or scissors, punch 2 eyes out of your off-white cardstock and glue on bunny.
4. using a hole punch or scissors, punch 2 small circles out of your black cardstock and glue to middle of eyes.
5. using your sharpie, draw on a mouth.
6. paint your child's palms black and have them stamp them on the bunny to make whiskers. Allow to dry.