This was a really simple craft that the kids thought was really fun. We cut squares out of orange tissue paper and the kiddos glued them onto some fish shapes that I had cut out. So easy. Here's what you'll need to make them:
What you'll need:
orange tissue paper
glitter - optional
1. using your marker, trace a fish shape on your cardstock. Cut it out.
2. using your scissors, cut your orange tissue paper into small squares.
3. cover your fish in glue and use a paint brush to cover all the edges.
4. cover your fish in the orange tissue paper.
5. when finished, paint a layer of glue on top to help hold the tissue paper down.
6. if you want, you can sprinkle some glitter on before the glue dries.
7. glue on a googly eye and draw on a smile.