I’ve done handprint turkeys for Thanksgiving before, but these ones are a little different. I think they’re super cute. They were really simple to make and make for great memories down the road of how small your kiddos hands really were. I just love them. Here’s how we made these adorable turkeys:
What you’ll need:
paper – white, brown, orange, red
paint – red, orange, green, yellow, brown
1. paint your child’s hand in each of the above paint colours and stamp them around your white piece of paper in an open feather shape.
2. using your brown paper, cut out a body and head and glue them on your turkey.
3. using your orange paper, cut out some legs and a beak and glue them on your turkey.
4. using your red paper, cut out a gobbly thingy and glue it on your turkey.
5. glue on some googly eyes.