What you’ll need:
glitter glue pen
circle paper punch
1. using your circle paper punch and your white cardstock, punch out 2 eyes for your owl.
2. using your craft foam, cut out 2 feet, 1 nose and 2 ears for your owl.
3. using your scrapbook paper, cut out 2 wings for your owl.
4. glue all these cut pieces onto your owl. The feet will glue onto the bottom wire and the ears will glue onto the top wire. Add some buttons for the eyes too!
5. using your glitter glue pen, add a decoration on your owl’s belly.
6. hang from the ceiling using some fishing line.