Here's yet another craft to satisfy my owl obsession. Kirsten's bedroom is in the Pottery Barn Kids Brooke theme which is a lovely combination of owls and trees. It's really adorable. I had these leftover paper lanterns from her last birthday party and when I saw this idea in the Disney FamilyFun magazine, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them. I didn't put a light in mine, it's just hanging from her ceiling with some fishing line. It looks really awesome. Here's how I made it:
What you'll need:
glitter glue pen
circle paper punch
1. using your circle paper punch and your white cardstock, punch out 2 eyes for your owl.
2. using your craft foam, cut out 2 feet, 1 nose and 2 ears for your owl.
3. using your scrapbook paper, cut out 2 wings for your owl.
4. glue all these cut pieces onto your owl. The feet will glue onto the bottom wire and the ears will glue onto the top wire. Add some buttons for the eyes too!
5. using your glitter glue pen, add a decoration on your owl's belly.
6. hang from the ceiling using some fishing line.
Idea from Disney FamilyFun