This was a really easy, cheap, and fun way to add a little cuteness to my kiddos day. Kirsten was so giddy, she asked me if she can have her milk in this cup everyday. She was also excited to eat the marshmallow. I told her she could eat it after she drank the milk, and well, I've never seen the girl chug back her milk quicker! She's so funny. These glasses only took me a few minutes each to make, and I plan on re-using them the entire Winter season for the kids. Here's how I made them:
What you'll need:
empty bottle (I used Starbucks Frappucino bottles)
hot glue gun
1. remove any labels from your bottle and clean and dry the bottle.
2. grab your hot glue gun and glue 3 little buttons on the bottle front.
3. grab some ribbon and wrap it around the bottle neck and tie it on the side for a scarf.
4. push a large marshmallow from the bottom of the straw up (it leaves residue on the straw). Push it until it just goes above the neck of the bottle.
5. using your food safe markers, draw a face on your marshmallow.
6. fill your cup with milk, put the straw in the bottle and let your kiddos enjoy!