empty bottle (I used Starbucks Frappucino bottles)
hot glue gun
1. remove any labels from your bottle and clean and dry the bottle.
2. grab your hot glue gun and glue 3 little buttons on the bottle front.
3. grab some ribbon and wrap it around the bottle neck and tie it on the side for a scarf.
4. push a large marshmallow from the bottom of the straw up (it leaves residue on the straw). Push it until it just goes above the neck of the bottle.
5. using your food safe markers, draw a face on your marshmallow.
6. fill your cup with milk, put the straw in the bottle and let your kiddos enjoy!