Apr

fun food friday: the tortoise and the hare

Funfoodfriday90
This is not the post I had planned for today. It’s an extremely sad day for me today. The hard drive has crashed on my computer, and I may have lost everything. I certainly don’t have access to anything right now. I’m really not trying to be dramatic, but I had EVERYTHING on that computer. I still have my iPad, but none of my pictures are on it. I’m bringing it to a repair place today and I pray they can fix it and recover everything on my hard drive. If not, it may be awhile before you see another post on here. I had about 2 months worth of unposted blog posts saved in there and I will be devastated if I lost them – not to mention all my kiddos pictures. Say a little prayer for me, will you? Anyway, I found this lunch on my pictures on my iPad and figured I would post it today. It’s not the one I planned for today, but it’s the only one I have access to right now that I haven’t already posted. Here’s how I made this lunch:

The tortoise and hare were cut from tortillas using cookie cutters. I made them into cheese quesadillas. I used icing eyes and a heart sprinkle nose on the bunny. There was a silicone cup of baby carrots, a small silicone cup of ketchup to dip their quesadillas, and a silicone container of applesauce with heart sprinkles.

Hopefully I’ll be back to blogging soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

16 thoughts on “fun food friday: the tortoise and the hare

1. Lau-raw

Oh no!! It’s so sad! My computer was stolen last week and my hard drive too, all my info, pictures, work, EVERYTHING was lost! I was so devastated and I can relate of what you are feeling now! Good Luck and hope they can fix yours!

1. Jackie

So sorry about your loss…I hope you can recover all your pictures and posts…then when it is all back up you need to buy an external hard drive and back it all up. I recommend Sync Back for the software, works like a gem.

2. cbryan

My hard drive died a couple of months ago and I had a mini-breakdown because I had everything on there too! We still haven’t taken it to get fixed. I hope they can get the info off of yours!

3. Me, Myself and I

That’s awful – hopefully they can get it fixed for you. Even an external harddrive … I had one where I kept EVERYTHING and, of course, the extrenal harddrive (I have 3)was the one that crashed.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies! I hope to hear so something tomorrow. An external hard drive will definitely be my next purchase. I just hope I didn’t have to learn this lesson the hard way….

So sorry to hear this Jill, that happened to me about 2 months ago!! I won’t lie it hurt and I cried and then cried again. All my photos and personal things were on it, EVERYTHING!!! That morning I even deleted all my pics from my camera thinking they were safe on the computer, WRONG!! This made me so sad and I stayed away from the computer for a couple weeks, just couldn’t get back on it. I learned the hardway, back up everything and do it often!! Then a couple weeks later I realized that my pics were at my Walgreens’ account, thank goodness they were saved except for that last week before it crashed. I was so relieved and thankful that I upload pics every week for my Project Life, still lost some other stuff but happy my pics were somewhere safe.
    Hope they can fix it and save your pictures!!!!
    HUGS!!!

Thanks so much for your comment Dawn! I remember when this had happened to you too. I really wish I had uploaded my pictures somewhere, but I hadn’t. The only thing I have is my Flickr account – thank goodness. Any picture I have posted on my blog, is also on my Flickr account. The only problem is they also have my logo thingy on all of them. I always do that to any pictures I post on the web to hopefully deter people from trying to steal them. Now the only pictures I’ll have from the last 6 months will have that on them too! I too have shed quite a few tears the last week or so. It’s really terrible. Thanks for your thoughts.