1/2 a cucumber, chopped
1/2 a red onion, chopped
watermelon slices cut into mini maple leafs
mini maple leaf cookie cutter
Kraft refrigerated raspberry poppyseed dressing
1. throw some mixed greens in a large bowl.
2. chop up some cucumber and red onion and throw it in your salad.
3. slice a large watermelon into 1 inch slices.
4. use your mini maple leaf cutter and cut your shapes out of your water melon slices. Make however many you want for your salad. Toss them in your salad.
5. gently toss the salad to mix well.
6. don’t put the dressing on until you serve it.
Recipe adapted from Kraft Canada