These adorable reindeer rice krispie treats are one of the easiest and cutest holiday treats you can make this Christmas. I whipped up 16 of these in about 10 minutes. Perfect. Want to know my secret?? I used the boxed rice krispie treats. I know, I know, it doesn’t take long to make an actual batch of rice krispie treats, but I was in a hurry and this was the perfect solution. These are so cute, the kiddos just loved them. You can serve them with or without popsicle sticks. My kids liked the popsicle sticks! Here’s how you make them:
What you’ll need:
rice krispie treats – I used 2 boxes, so 16
red and brown m+m’s
light cocoa candy melts
wilton squeeze bottle
popsicle sticks – optional – you can serve these as is, or stick a popsicle stick in the bottom for pops!
1. Unwrap all your rice krispie treats and place on a plate.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt your light cocoa candy melts until just melted. You don’t want them too hot or they will melt your squeeze bottle in the next step. Don’t ask me how I know this!
3. Pour your melted candy melts into your squeeze bottle.
4. Squeeze some antlers, eyes and a dot where you will put the m+m nose on the rice krispie treats.
5. Quickly press a red or brown m+m onto the candy melt dot you made.
6. Optionally, you can stick popsicle sticks in the bottom and make them pops!
Without popsicle sticks:
With popsicle sticks:
So easy and so cute! Enjoy!